SEVERE pain in right lung...

catboogie

Kelli,

I would call your doc and/or try to get an xray asap. Maybe your doctor can let you know if it would be okay to wait until monday so you won't have to do the ER on the weekend just for an xray. Advil often helps lung pains i have, if that is okay for you to take.

Good luck!

catboogie

Kelli,

I would call your doc and/or try to get an xray asap. Maybe your doctor can let you know if it would be okay to wait until monday so you won't have to do the ER on the weekend just for an xray. Advil often helps lung pains i have, if that is okay for you to take.

Good luck!

catboogie

Kelli,

Good luck!

catboogie

Kelli,

Good luck!

catboogie

Kelli,
<br />
<br />I would call your doc and/or try to get an xray asap. Maybe your doctor can let you know if it would be okay to wait until monday so you won't have to do the ER on the weekend just for an xray. Advil often helps lung pains i have, if that is okay for you to take.
<br />
<br />Good luck!

jfarel

I think you do might want to get it checked out of the pain persists. Especially so if you are more short of breath. One sign of a collapsed lung would be severe shortness of breath.

jfarel

I think you do might want to get it checked out of the pain persists. Especially so if you are more short of breath. One sign of a collapsed lung would be severe shortness of breath.

jfarel

jfarel

jfarel

NYCLawGirl

I had a very similar pain and it turned out to be a small pneumonia infection patch, which often causes pretty intense plueral pain. I totally thought I had lung collapse because when I went in to get the xray I was walking down the hall and coughed slightly, and the joint pain of walking/coughing with this thing literally made me stop dead in my tracks and grab at my chest. When it came back a month later I remembered the pain so well that I was able to catch the infection before it really got started just based on the pain.

In contrast, when I did have a partial lung collapse, I could barely feel it, although I agree with everyone else that you want to have it checked out. Pneumonias appear on xrays, so the diagnosis process for both possibilities would be the same.

Good luck!

NYCLawGirl

I had a very similar pain and it turned out to be a small pneumonia infection patch, which often causes pretty intense plueral pain. I totally thought I had lung collapse because when I went in to get the xray I was walking down the hall and coughed slightly, and the joint pain of walking/coughing with this thing literally made me stop dead in my tracks and grab at my chest. When it came back a month later I remembered the pain so well that I was able to catch the infection before it really got started just based on the pain.

In contrast, when I did have a partial lung collapse, I could barely feel it, although I agree with everyone else that you want to have it checked out. Pneumonias appear on xrays, so the diagnosis process for both possibilities would be the same.

Good luck!

NYCLawGirl

Good luck!

NYCLawGirl

Good luck!

NYCLawGirl

<br />
<br />In contrast, when I did have a partial lung collapse, I could barely feel it, although I agree with everyone else that you want to have it checked out. Pneumonias appear on xrays, so the diagnosis process for both possibilities would be the same.
<br />
<br />Good luck!

bagged2drag

It could be a number of different things. It's best to get it checked out. Could be pleurisy, mild collapse, even just plain irritation.

bagged2drag

It could be a number of different things. It's best to get it checked out. Could be pleurisy, mild collapse, even just plain irritation.

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

bagged2drag