severe stomachaches

Wheezie

I think Sally is on the right track...intestinal blockage or gallbladder are the first two things I thought of. I'm not sure about the pain being only in the morning, but if it's your gallbladder, the pain will not necessarily be constant; it's more like a series of random attacks. I went for a couple of years with gallbladder pain (not knowing that's what it was) because I wasn't in pain ALL the time so I just thought I was eating something wrong or not taking enough enzymes.

I've also had an intestinal blockage (supposedly, though it felt exactly like the gallbladder attacks to me). I was still having bowel movements when this occurred, so if the docs were actually correct and I did indeed have a blockage, apparently the ability to poop doesn't necessarily mean you don't have a blockage.

Either way, my advice is to talk to your doc as soon as you can. If the pain is debilitating, go to the ER (and try to get an ultrasound when you're actually in pain).

Wheezie

I think Sally is on the right track...intestinal blockage or gallbladder are the first two things I thought of. I'm not sure about the pain being only in the morning, but if it's your gallbladder, the pain will not necessarily be constant; it's more like a series of random attacks. I went for a couple of years with gallbladder pain (not knowing that's what it was) because I wasn't in pain ALL the time so I just thought I was eating something wrong or not taking enough enzymes.

I've also had an intestinal blockage (supposedly, though it felt exactly like the gallbladder attacks to me). I was still having bowel movements when this occurred, so if the docs were actually correct and I did indeed have a blockage, apparently the ability to poop doesn't necessarily mean you don't have a blockage.

Either way, my advice is to talk to your doc as soon as you can. If the pain is debilitating, go to the ER (and try to get an ultrasound when you're actually in pain).

Wheezie

Wheezie

Wheezie

<br />
<br />I've also had an intestinal blockage (supposedly, though it felt exactly like the gallbladder attacks to me). I was still having bowel movements when this occurred, so if the docs were actually correct and I did indeed have a blockage, apparently the ability to poop doesn't necessarily mean you don't have a blockage.
<br />
<br />Either way, my advice is to talk to your doc as soon as you can. If the pain is debilitating, go to the ER (and try to get an ultrasound when you're actually in pain).

geckolady

are you taking zythromax? i had a bad reaction that took almost 2 years to start and i had horrible cramps every morning that I took it. just a thought...

geckolady

are you taking zythromax? i had a bad reaction that took almost 2 years to start and i had horrible cramps every morning that I took it. just a thought...

geckolady

geckolady

geckolady

bigstar

mmm i take zithro but i stopped for a couple of days and im fine now
I still take some random pills for my stomach(Zantac i think) just in case.
well everytime i tell my doctor about those pains she prescribes those pills.
So it is.thanks for the answers

bigstar

bigstar

bigstar

bigstar

<br />I still take some random pills for my stomach(Zantac i think) just in case.
<br />well everytime i tell my doctor about those pains she prescribes those pills.
<br />So it is.thanks for the answers