shaklee???

crickit715

specifically intersted in the Basic-G germicide...it says it kills psuedomonas, staph a, mrsa, aspergillus, h1n1, etc, etc....just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this product??? can you spray it around kids? does it have an odor? thanks!

crickit715

specifically intersted in the Basic-G germicide...it says it kills psuedomonas, staph a, mrsa, aspergillus, h1n1, etc, etc....just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this product??? can you spray it around kids? does it have an odor? thanks!

crickit715

kitomd21

I've looked into their products before...but can never seem to find a list of ingredients. This concerns me when the ingredients aren't readily available. Try PureGreen24 instead.

kitomd21

I've looked into their products before...but can never seem to find a list of ingredients. This concerns me when the ingredients aren't readily available. Try PureGreen24 instead.

kitomd21