She sounds like is drowning when she coughs

Mommy2Alysa

I know this should be posted in Families (which is it) but I thought I would gain some more insight from posting in the adult section as I am sure some of you may have some experience with this.

Poor Kiana (my 13 month old) sounds like she drowning every time she coughs and lately she has been getting sick as a result of it. Poor things pukes all over her crib and sometimes we dont notice until we get her in the morning

Any ideas on what I can do or have any clue what this could be? I am freaking out thinking it may be pneumonia
We are giving her the nebulizer (one nebule of pulmozyme once a day) and doing her physio, she also has puffers but they dont really make a difference.

Mommy2Alysa

I know this should be posted in Families (which is it) but I thought I would gain some more insight from posting in the adult section as I am sure some of you may have some experience with this.

Poor Kiana (my 13 month old) sounds like she drowning every time she coughs and lately she has been getting sick as a result of it. Poor things pukes all over her crib and sometimes we dont notice until we get her in the morning

Any ideas on what I can do or have any clue what this could be? I am freaking out thinking it may be pneumonia
We are giving her the nebulizer (one nebule of pulmozyme once a day) and doing her physio, she also has puffers but they dont really make a difference.

Mommy2Alysa

Mommy2Alysa

Mommy2Alysa

<br />
<br />Poor Kiana (my 13 month old) sounds like she drowning every time she coughs and lately she has been getting sick as a result of it. Poor things pukes all over her crib and sometimes we dont notice until we get her in the morning
<br />
<br />Any ideas on what I can do or have any clue what this could be? I am freaking out thinking it may be pneumonia
<br />We are giving her the nebulizer (one nebule of pulmozyme once a day) and doing her physio, she also has puffers but they dont really make a difference.

dswilson67

You know my 19 yr old had these same symptoms before he went into the hospital the last two times. The doc really can't come up with a reason behind it, but with the IV antibodics and the increase treatments it has gone away.

dswilson67

You know my 19 yr old had these same symptoms before he went into the hospital the last two times. The doc really can't come up with a reason behind it, but with the IV antibodics and the increase treatments it has gone away.

dswilson67

dswilson67

dswilson67

S

sdelorenzo

I would take her in for an x-ray to make sure that it is not pnuemonia.
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 7 and Jack, 5 both with cf

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

<br />Sharon, mom of Sophia, 7 and Jack, 5 both with cf