she's a little pigger

nicole781

We went to the cf clinic on october 2nd, and they couldn't see us b/c we weren't able to get a referral from her pedi, but they weighed her anyway, and she was 11 lbs even which put her in the 5th percentile.
We were concerned, and if the weight didn't pick up, they were going ot take her off of the formula study that she's on right now
So, we started her on rice cereal, and upped her feedings by 1 or 2 bottles a day, and went to our pedi appointment yesterday......
AND

SHE

GAINED
15 oz in 17 days!!!!!!!!
This puts her between the 10th and 25th percentile @ 4 months!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't want for my little chubber to go to the CF clinic now!
Just thought i'd share with people who might be as excited as i am!!!!!!!!

nicole781

We went to the cf clinic on october 2nd, and they couldn't see us b/c we weren't able to get a referral from her pedi, but they weighed her anyway, and she was 11 lbs even which put her in the 5th percentile.
We were concerned, and if the weight didn't pick up, they were going ot take her off of the formula study that she's on right now
So, we started her on rice cereal, and upped her feedings by 1 or 2 bottles a day, and went to our pedi appointment yesterday......
AND

SHE

GAINED
15 oz in 17 days!!!!!!!!

nicole781

AND

SHE

GAINED
15 oz in 17 days!!!!!!!!

nicole781

AND

SHE

GAINED
15 oz in 17 days!!!!!!!!

nicole781

AND

SHE

GAINED
15 oz in 17 days!!!!!!!!