Shopping List at the grocery store for a CF family

Sheridan

Ours are full of mini chocolate bars, full fat custard, yoghurts, chocolate puddings, biscuits, cream, butter, high fat cheese, salami.

I used to wonder about what people think, as we (the parents) on the heavy side, but now i don't.

Sheridan

Ours are full of mini chocolate bars, full fat custard, yoghurts, chocolate puddings, biscuits, cream, butter, high fat cheese, salami.

I used to wonder about what people think, as we (the parents) on the heavy side, but now i don't.

Sheridan

Sheridan

Sheridan

<br />
<br />I used to wonder about what people think, as we (the parents) on the heavy side, but now i don't.