Shoptoearn.net

TwistedTanya

If your health has deteriated like mine and you can no longer hold a job or go out and do much and spend a lot of time online, you might want to check this out. Normally I would not trust something like this but both my Uncles say it works and they signed me up in hopes that I can make some money to help with my medical bills. I am doing fundraising through NTAF for my transplant but not everyone can afford to donate yet with this site, they can buy stuff they need online and I'll get a small percentage cashback. Granted it's not much but if you get enough people using it, it'll add up. So in a way they are still helping. You can also start up your own website or become a broker or both through my website and do what I am. I thought this could be a good business venture for us CFers who are stuck sick at home a lot and could use the extra money. Or if you just want to buy stuff online through my website, they have special offers, coupons, no taxes, and sometimes free shipping. They also have an earth friendly section. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Oh, and the link to my website is www.shoptoearn.net/Hosscreations

TwistedTanya

If your health has deteriated like mine and you can no longer hold a job or go out and do much and spend a lot of time online, you might want to check this out. Normally I would not trust something like this but both my Uncles say it works and they signed me up in hopes that I can make some money to help with my medical bills. I am doing fundraising through NTAF for my transplant but not everyone can afford to donate yet with this site, they can buy stuff they need online and I'll get a small percentage cashback. Granted it's not much but if you get enough people using it, it'll add up. So in a way they are still helping. You can also start up your own website or become a broker or both through my website and do what I am. I thought this could be a good business venture for us CFers who are stuck sick at home a lot and could use the extra money. Or if you just want to buy stuff online through my website, they have special offers, coupons, no taxes, and sometimes free shipping. They also have an earth friendly section. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Oh, and the link to my website is www.shoptoearn.net/Hosscreations

TwistedTanya

TwistedTanya

TwistedTanya

dbtoo

Let us know if <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=46974">You Ever Get A Check! </a>
And if you do, if it doesn't bounce. Thanks!

dbtoo

Let us know if <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=46974">You Ever Get A Check! </a>

dbtoo

dbtoo

dbtoo

<br />And if you do, if it doesn't bounce. Thanks!

TwistedTanya

Two of my Uncles have been doing this for a year and they have gotten their money. However, they don't send a check. It's sent as a type of VISA debit card/gift card. I saw where someone on the review said they were scammed and were supposed to get $10,000 the first month and that is a bunch of crap. They must be thinking of another company, or not understand anything b/c that's very far fetched he could have made that much. My one Uncle who has been using it for a year has made about $1,800. It all depends on how many people you get using the site. He has a fulltime job so he doesn't spend all his time trying to make a lot off the site but it is a little extra for him and he uses it a lot for his purchases to save money. So I don't know where that guy got his idea. However, I will post when I get the money. This month I should be getting a little over $100 unless a lot more people start using it.

TwistedTanya

Two of my Uncles have been doing this for a year and they have gotten their money. However, they don't send a check. It's sent as a type of VISA debit card/gift card. I saw where someone on the review said they were scammed and were supposed to get $10,000 the first month and that is a bunch of crap. They must be thinking of another company, or not understand anything b/c that's very far fetched he could have made that much. My one Uncle who has been using it for a year has made about $1,800. It all depends on how many people you get using the site. He has a fulltime job so he doesn't spend all his time trying to make a lot off the site but it is a little extra for him and he uses it a lot for his purchases to save money. So I don't know where that guy got his idea. However, I will post when I get the money. This month I should be getting a little over $100 unless a lot more people start using it.

TwistedTanya

TwistedTanya

TwistedTanya