Shorty

anonymous

CF can effect your height but not neccisarily. If you were diagnosed young or have decent pancreatic function you probably didn't lack as much nutrition while you were growing and have the potential to be taller. I know a guy with CF who is six feet two inches. My doctors don't think I missed much growth because my parents are both short (mom is 5'3", dad is 5'8") and I am 5'2".

Emily65Roses

"Ha ha, I also have pointy ears, so my little sisters used to believe I was one of Santa's elves"

I've been called an elf for years. Pointy ears, and small short stature. Haha.

NoDayButToday

I am ALMOST 5'1"... but I anticipate that I am going to grow more. For my age, that isn't especially short-- I'm one of the shorter people in my grade, but there are plenty of shorter people.

S

SeasonsOfLove

As Coll said, she's now 5'1"; I'm 5'4" so she may turn out to be taller than me-hope so!

Emeraldmirror

I'm taller than my sister and my mom.. not my dad cause he's like 5'8 or something... but i'm 5'5, i think it depends on the person, and depends on if you have things like scolosis (sp?) and how much calcium and what not you did absorb while you were growing...

Ashley 21 w/cf