Should I accept 75 % lung function im my

cherishthree

Nicloe,
I am sorry if that is not your name I just took it off you Signature. We live in NJ about half hour from St. Chris. We just started going there in May and the first time they saw Hannah they admitted her. Dr. Dovey admitted her and diagnosed her and Dr. Steinfeld is there new Cf Dr. We met and Hannah fell in love with Dr. Varlotta . We go again with both kids July 30th. How old is Alexa? Kathy

cherishthree

Nicloe,
I am sorry if that is not your name I just took it off you Signature. We live in NJ about half hour from St. Chris. We just started going there in May and the first time they saw Hannah they admitted her. Dr. Dovey admitted her and diagnosed her and Dr. Steinfeld is there new Cf Dr. We met and Hannah fell in love with Dr. Varlotta . We go again with both kids July 30th. How old is Alexa? Kathy

cherishthree

Thank you to all who responed . I will try not to compare them to each other. The idea of inviting family to clinic is good I will give that a try!! I am going to go ahead and ask them to set up a tune up for him to see if it improves. I just did not want to come off as wanting him to sit there for 2 weeks at a time when they have not suggested it yet. But he is my child and it is my job to do best by him !! Thanks !! Kathy

cherishthree

Thank you to all who responed . I will try not to compare them to each other. The idea of inviting family to clinic is good I will give that a try!! I am going to go ahead and ask them to set up a tune up for him to see if it improves. I just did not want to come off as wanting him to sit there for 2 weeks at a time when they have not suggested it yet. But he is my child and it is my job to do best by him !! Thanks !! Kathy

cherishthree

cherishthree

cherishthree

cherishthree

nicole781

Alexa is one month old as of july 10th! She was diagnosed while i was pregnant....i had an amnio, and we tested her for cf, b/c we found out that both my boyfriend and i are both carriers after i was pregnant. There's a woman named Lisa on here from the area, her son also goes to st chris... he's a year old.....she recommended st chris, and when i went i felt really comfortable there, Dr Varlotta even gave me the # to her pediatrician, and that's where we take alexa now! Joanne is wonderful, and they are great with helping you with any questions you have. If you need anything let me know... i know your kids are a little older, but we're both kinda new to this i guess, so if you need to talk feel free.

nicole781

Alexa is one month old as of july 10th! She was diagnosed while i was pregnant....i had an amnio, and we tested her for cf, b/c we found out that both my boyfriend and i are both carriers after i was pregnant. There's a woman named Lisa on here from the area, her son also goes to st chris... he's a year old.....she recommended st chris, and when i went i felt really comfortable there, Dr Varlotta even gave me the # to her pediatrician, and that's where we take alexa now! Joanne is wonderful, and they are great with helping you with any questions you have. If you need anything let me know... i know your kids are a little older, but we're both kinda new to this i guess, so if you need to talk feel free.

nicole781

nicole781

nicole781

nicole781

cherishthree

Nicole,
Thank you, we love Dr.Varlotta she was carrying Hannah around the halls when she was scared for the next IV( She is small) and she would come in and sit with her and play while I got coffee. You can tell how much she loves her patients!! ALl the CF DRS. there are great . DR. Steinfeld called us to check on the kids knowing this is all new news to us!! If you have to deal with this Disease this is a great Clinic!! Have A Great Day!! Kathy

cherishthree

Nicole,
Thank you, we love Dr.Varlotta she was carrying Hannah around the halls when she was scared for the next IV( She is small) and she would come in and sit with her and play while I got coffee. You can tell how much she loves her patients!! ALl the CF DRS. there are great . DR. Steinfeld called us to check on the kids knowing this is all new news to us!! If you have to deal with this Disease this is a great Clinic!! Have A Great Day!! Kathy

cherishthree

Nicole,

cherishthree

Nicole,

cherishthree

Nicole,

cherishthree

Nicole,