Should I ask for test

Alyssa

Yes, one more weeks sounds much more reasonable... see how much you have accomplished :)

Miralax will help and many with CF do use it (I think more as a maintenance rather than to resolve a blockage, but I could be wrong about that) -- if it truly is a big CF blockage than, yes he will probably need something else, but for now I'm sure it will help get something moving.

Alyssa

Yes, one more weeks sounds much more reasonable... see how much you have accomplished :)

Miralax will help and many with CF do use it (I think more as a maintenance rather than to resolve a blockage, but I could be wrong about that) -- if it truly is a big CF blockage than, yes he will probably need something else, but for now I'm sure it will help get something moving.

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

<br />
<br />Miralax will help and many with CF do use it (I think more as a maintenance rather than to resolve a blockage, but I could be wrong about that) -- if it truly is a big CF blockage than, yes he will probably need something else, but for now I'm sure it will help get something moving.

meaniejean

We got the Rx this morning - it is lactulose. Just gave him his first dose with his prune juice. Of course he spits up a ton so I have no idea how much he actually got down.
He hasn't pooped again since the suppository on Monday, but hopefully this stuff will help.
We had another dry diaper last night (13 hours) but he seems to be peeing today.
Poor DS1 is just covered with little red bumps on his face - ped says it is staph from his nose - it has been coming and going along with a slight fever for the past two months - started after the sinus infection with the brown gook. Ped says I should use saline for his nose because his nose doesn't run and everything is super stuck inside there.
Hope all of you and your littles are feeling well today.
Best,
Sandra

meaniejean

We got the Rx this morning - it is lactulose. Just gave him his first dose with his prune juice. Of course he spits up a ton so I have no idea how much he actually got down.
He hasn't pooped again since the suppository on Monday, but hopefully this stuff will help.
We had another dry diaper last night (13 hours) but he seems to be peeing today.
Poor DS1 is just covered with little red bumps on his face - ped says it is staph from his nose - it has been coming and going along with a slight fever for the past two months - started after the sinus infection with the brown gook. Ped says I should use saline for his nose because his nose doesn't run and everything is super stuck inside there.
Best,
Sandra

meaniejean

Best,
Sandra

meaniejean

Best,
Sandra

meaniejean

<br />He hasn't pooped again since the suppository on Monday, but hopefully this stuff will help.
<br />We had another dry diaper last night (13 hours) but he seems to be peeing today.
<br />Poor DS1 is just covered with little red bumps on his face - ped says it is staph from his nose - it has been coming and going along with a slight fever for the past two months - started after the sinus infection with the brown gook. Ped says I should use saline for his nose because his nose doesn't run and everything is super stuck inside there.
<br />Hope all of you and your littles are feeling well today.
<br />Best,
<br />Sandra

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh, I remember using saline and the booger sucker on DS when he was about that age. Same issues with thick sticky boogiers and he HATED it when we had to go after them.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh, I remember using saline and the booger sucker on DS when he was about that age. Same issues with thick sticky boogiers and he HATED it when we had to go after them.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

meaniejean

I actually got DS1 to squirt water in his nose yesterday with the spray bottle we use to discipline our two naughty kitties. He thought it was hilarious! Hey - whatever works, right ; )

meaniejean

I actually got DS1 to squirt water in his nose yesterday with the spray bottle we use to discipline our two naughty kitties. He thought it was hilarious! Hey - whatever works, right ; )

meaniejean

meaniejean

meaniejean