Should I be scared?

rhonda21

yes and dont forget pulmonary hypertension and mayebe heart problems later....docs wont tell you tha anything could arise. dont leave anything out please.

rhonda21

yes and dont forget pulmonary hypertension and mayebe heart problems later....docs wont tell you tha anything could arise. dont leave anything out please.

rhonda21

rhonda21

rhonda21

rhonda21

congrats to hal for living as long as you have!!!! you must do everything right!!! i have a daughter who is going to be 23 and want her to live a long long time!!! you are a hero!

rhonda21

congrats to hal for living as long as you have!!!! you must do everything right!!! i have a daughter who is going to be 23 and want her to live a long long time!!! you are a hero!

rhonda21

rhonda21

rhonda21