Should I get a wheelchair?

mamaScarlett

I vote motorized chair or segway if you can swing it. I think with a motorized chair you'll feel more independent and comfortable. Totally go with something-you'll have more fun! Its not about how you get around, its about seeing as much as you can in the day and enjoying yourself.<br>

mamaScarlett

I vote motorized chair or segway if you can swing it. I think with a motorized chair you'll feel more independent and comfortable. Totally go with something-you'll have more fun! Its not about how you get around, its about seeing as much as you can in the day and enjoying yourself.<br>

Jet

Get it. Seattle is hilly and can also be cold and damp too. It would be very easy for you to get worn out. Have fun. its a great city.

Jet

Get it. Seattle is hilly and can also be cold and damp too. It would be very easy for you to get worn out. Have fun. its a great city.

J

jipleary

Thanks for all the input! I'll probably rent one and have it available. I'll let you know how it goes too. Thanks again for the replies!

J

jipleary

Thanks for all the input! I'll probably rent one and have it available. I'll let you know how it goes too. Thanks again for the replies!

AnnieT

I went to a Monster Truck show last July, it was HUGE and a giant field that went on and on and on..I actually used a motor scooter, it worked great, with the heat there was NO way I would have made it without it.

So, that is another consideration. good luck!

AnnieT

I went to a Monster Truck show last July, it was HUGE and a giant field that went on and on and on..I actually used a motor scooter, it worked great, with the heat there was NO way I would have made it without it.

So, that is another consideration. good luck!

dbsholes

I agree with most of the above. Don't let your health realities limit your enjoyment of your visit. Get the chair and use it as necessary.

David Sholes
Bennington Vermont
44/m/DDF508/CFRD

dbsholes

I agree with most of the above. Don't let your health realities limit your enjoyment of your visit. Get the chair and use it as necessary.

David Sholes
Bennington Vermont
44/m/DDF508/CFRD

ryry11

Seattle is wet, damp, hilly and cold. Get a wheelchair, you might feel awkward, but you'll apreciate it when you're going all over downtown.

ryry11

Seattle is wet, damp, hilly and cold. Get a wheelchair, you might feel awkward, but you'll apreciate it when you're going all over downtown.

J

jipleary

Hey all,

I got the wheelchair and it was certainly worth it. Honestly I did feel a little awkward, but there's no way I would've made it through Seattle and Pike's Place Market. It was a good decision.

Again, I appreciate all your input.

J

jipleary

Hey all,

I got the wheelchair and it was certainly worth it. Honestly I did feel a little awkward, but there's no way I would've made it through Seattle and Pike's Place Market. It was a good decision.

Again, I appreciate all your input.