Should I get on Disability?

ChevyZ71

Julie, yes I do have some work history. For the past four summers I work for a farmer for about a month, I love doing it but farming is really bad for my lungs. Every year after harvest I have to go in the hospital for a few weeks to get me healthy again. I do not make much doing it and put in a lot of hours for that month but I do get a little. I have tried to find other jobs but we live in a small town and nobody will hire me becuase they know I will get sick from working.

I just want to get some good health insurance becuase my parents can no longer afford to pay for all my meds and my hospital stays.

ChevyZ71

Julie, yes I do have some work history. For the past four summers I work for a farmer for about a month, I love doing it but farming is really bad for my lungs. Every year after harvest I have to go in the hospital for a few weeks to get me healthy again. I do not make much doing it and put in a lot of hours for that month but I do get a little. I have tried to find other jobs but we live in a small town and nobody will hire me becuase they know I will get sick from working.

I just want to get some good health insurance becuase my parents can no longer afford to pay for all my meds and my hospital stays.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

<br />
<br />I just want to get some good health insurance becuase my parents can no longer afford to pay for all my meds and my hospital stays.