Shout Out to the Grandparents Today

RockyLass

Today is Grandparents Day and wanted to shout out to the Grandparents, that get us through, support and with deepest love for our precious Grandchildren, Gran Daughters, Grand Sons with CF, and even CF Grandparents that are out there. ;)

Thank you from the bottom of our/my hearts. I am SO blessed to have two wonderful Grandparents that support me with the trials of CF. From taking me to Dr appointments, my Grandama clapping me many years ago trying to keep my lungs clear nonstop, Grandpa's wise words to 'stay out the rain!! :) " Daily hospital visits from them, my grandpa giving me a couple bucks for the hospital cafeteria.

I don't want to overly brag, but for those of you with great grand folks like mine, humbly treasure them, they help you fight CF too

Have a safe and wonderful day everyone on here (L)

Imogene

Administrator
Thanks RockyLass! We also have wonderful grandparents who are members here. Gammaw always comes to my mind! But we have so many more.
God Bless you.

Gammaw

Super Moderator
Thanks Imogene and Thanks to RockyLass and her special Grandparents for giving us all a good name! CFers are a strong determined bunch - you can't help but love 'em!