Sick girl here.

Andi2007

Getting over the flu, and now on 2 weeks of Tobi & antibiotics. Very tired of feeling like I have something stuck in my lungs and can't breathe, of the crackles I can feel in my throat, and coughing til my chest hurts. That is all. Thanks for reading.

Andi2007

Getting over the flu, and now on 2 weeks of Tobi & antibiotics. Very tired of feeling like I have something stuck in my lungs and can't breathe, of the crackles I can feel in my throat, and coughing til my chest hurts. That is all. Thanks for reading.

Andi2007

Andi2007

Andi2007

H

hopesiris

I hope that gunk clears out soon so you can breathe easier. Feel better!

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

sexxiej

i hope you get to feelin better...i know what your going through with tobi and other anitibiotics im on the same thing...(but stuck in the hospital)

sexxiej

i hope you get to feelin better...i know what your going through with tobi and other anitibiotics im on the same thing...(but stuck in the hospital)

sexxiej

sexxiej

sexxiej