Sick of being Sick....

Treble

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Giggles</b></i>

Oh I can relate. My health has taken a MAJOR nosedive starting in Jan of 2011 and has continued ALL year! I hear ya loud and clear! Hopefully we all can have a good stretch of health coming up soon! Hang in there!!!!</end quote>

<br>Mine too actually. I got the flu on new years eve going into 2011, and ever since then I've been healthy for maybe 2-3 weeks at a time, and then sick for 4-7 weeks at a time non-stop all year.<br>My docs assessment of the matter was "It's just how CF goes". They said that some people just have bad years (entire years!) at a time, and that it just comes and goes.<br>So im pretty much just sittin here crossing my fingers for the day to come where this sickly streak ends, and I can get on with my life again.

Treble

<div style="background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">*edited*<span class="Apple-style-span" style="background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">hmm... Not only did it put up my post when it said it didn't, it infact double posted it, lol. Awesome.

Treble

<div style="background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">*edited*<span class="Apple-style-span" style="background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">hmm... Not only did it put up my post when it said it didn't, it infact double posted it, lol. Awesome.

Treble

bigstar

This flu is kicking my ass right now! Terrible cough above all. Like my normal cough wasnt enough in my life! I felt horrible the last few days and i had also a running nose. I though i wouldnt get sick after having the flu shot but ***** happens!

bigstar

This flu is kicking my ass right now! Terrible cough above all. Like my normal cough wasnt enough in my life! I felt horrible the last few days and i had also a running nose. I though i wouldnt get sick after having the flu shot but ***** happens!

bigstar