Signs of an infection...

JustDucky

Extreme fatigue is one of my first signs along with increased sputum production and low grade fevers. I don't usually spike high fevers unless I am really sick, then I know I am in serious trouble and need help quickly. I also am more short of breath, my usually climbable stairs becomes a near impossibility and I just don't care about anything around me except for how I can squeeze extra sleep in. I also notice that food isn't quite as appealing either, even my favorite stuff. When this happens, it usually means IV's...PO rarely works for me anymore.

JustDucky

Extreme fatigue is one of my first signs along with increased sputum production and low grade fevers. I don't usually spike high fevers unless I am really sick, then I know I am in serious trouble and need help quickly. I also am more short of breath, my usually climbable stairs becomes a near impossibility and I just don't care about anything around me except for how I can squeeze extra sleep in. I also notice that food isn't quite as appealing either, even my favorite stuff. When this happens, it usually means IV's...PO rarely works for me anymore.

JustDucky

JustDucky

JustDucky

JazzysMom

Appetite is the first sign for me or lack there of,
<br />
<br />Next is shortness of breath followed by more coughing.

RitaSonnenberg

For me, the first signs of an infection is lack of energy, and i get wore out more easily. Coughing all the time. That's about it....
Currently , i know i need a tune up, but that will make my fourth one for the year and have had 2 sinus surgeries in one month's time.... so I am reluctant to go to the doctor... I know i need to...
Is your sputum dark green... that also tells me there is an infection.

RitaSonnenberg

For me, the first signs of an infection is lack of energy, and i get wore out more easily. Coughing all the time. That's about it....
Currently , i know i need a tune up, but that will make my fourth one for the year and have had 2 sinus surgeries in one month's time.... so I am reluctant to go to the doctor... I know i need to...

RitaSonnenberg

RitaSonnenberg

RitaSonnenberg

<br />Currently , i know i need a tune up, but that will make my fourth one for the year and have had 2 sinus surgeries in one month's time.... so I am reluctant to go to the doctor... I know i need to...
<br />Is your sputum dark green... that also tells me there is an infection.

theLostMiler

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>JustDucky</b></i>
I just don't care about anything around me except for how I can squeeze extra sleep in. </end quote></div>

haha so so true!!!

theLostMiler

I just don't care about anything around me except for how I can squeeze extra sleep in. </end quote></div>

haha so so true!!!

theLostMiler

haha so so true!!!

theLostMiler

I just don't care about anything around me except for how I can squeeze extra sleep in. </end quote>

haha so so true!!!

theLostMiler

<br />I just don't care about anything around me except for how I can squeeze extra sleep in. </end quote>
<br />
<br />haha so so true!!!