Signs of ovulation

Asexyblond23

With me I never noticed a difference. I was also taking mucinex and I did not notice a difference with that either. Mine is always the same thickness.

Asexyblond23

With me I never noticed a difference. I was also taking mucinex and I did not notice a difference with that either. Mine is always the same thickness.

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

rnjessica

I definitely get the EWCM. I notice that taking Mucinex 1200 mg twice a day is the best way to go for me to notice a difference.

rnjessica

I definitely get the EWCM. I notice that taking Mucinex 1200 mg twice a day is the best way to go for me to notice a difference.

rnjessica

rnjessica

rnjessica

princessjdc

I took mucinex (500 mg) 2pills twice a day and the last time I took it for a whole month and a half, it missed up my period and I pretty much bleed the whole month with a week break. I never noticed my cm change with mucinex but my cm I believe is clearish white but then again, Im not even sure when I ovulate or if I know when I have a change in my cm.

princessjdc

I took mucinex (500 mg) 2pills twice a day and the last time I took it for a whole month and a half, it missed up my period and I pretty much bleed the whole month with a week break. I never noticed my cm change with mucinex but my cm I believe is clearish white but then again, Im not even sure when I ovulate or if I know when I have a change in my cm.

princessjdc

princessjdc

princessjdc

austinchick

I'm in the same boat- just starting to track CM. I could actually tell this month. There was a difference. It looked like a little egg white glob. It was colored a little.

austinchick

I'm in the same boat- just starting to track CM. I could actually tell this month. There was a difference. It looked like a little egg white glob. It was colored a little.

austinchick

austinchick

austinchick