Silly Question?

pnhuffman

Ok so i have a silly question. Those instant Hot cocoa( like Swiss Miss) packets that you just mix with water well, should you take enzymes with them? Just curious.

pnhuffman

Ok so i have a silly question. Those instant Hot cocoa( like Swiss Miss) packets that you just mix with water well, should you take enzymes with them? Just curious.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I'd check the label. If DS actually drank the stuff, I'd probably give him an enzyme. I imagine they still have a little fat (palm oil?) from the creamer that's in them.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I'd check the label. If DS actually drank the stuff, I'd probably give him an enzyme. I imagine they still have a little fat (palm oil?) from the creamer that's in them.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Havoc

Personally, I don't. Nor do I take one with a full glass of chocolate (whole) milk. In my experience try it one way or the other, if there's a negative effect then switch and try again.

Havoc

Personally, I don't. Nor do I take one with a full glass of chocolate (whole) milk. In my experience try it one way or the other, if there's a negative effect then switch and try again.

Havoc

Havoc

Havoc

Marjolein

I never drink instant really.. But whenever I make my own hot cocoa (I must admit that is not with whole milk as I hate the taste!) or when I drink chocolate milk (that is whole) I never take enzymes. And never experienced any problems...

Marjolein

I never drink instant really.. But whenever I make my own hot cocoa (I must admit that is not with whole milk as I hate the taste!) or when I drink chocolate milk (that is whole) I never take enzymes. And never experienced any problems...

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein