SinuPulse Elite

tesorotiffa

You should mix everything before you pour it into the tank. So I took a measuring cup (16 oz), filled it with water, warmed it up and then mixed in the saline packets that come with it. Once it was all dissolved, pour it into the tank. Now you're ready to go. Once you're finished with it though, you must rinse the tank out to remove any bacteria and possible salt crystals that have formed, which of course will block the little hole at the bottom of the tank. With the Sinupulse Elite, it's automatically set up for 16 oz. The salt packets that come with it are designed for that amount of water.

You can also adjust the flow of the water which is nice. And you're right, it lasts a little longer than using a bottle. It also comes with an attachment so you can rinse out the back of your throat to rid bacteria and mucus!

With the Neilmed bottles, I have found that doing only 8oz. isn't enough for my sinuses anymore, so I always fill the bottle twice. I am also thinking about getting the bigger bottle since I do 16 oz. anyway! Also I've found that putting a drop of Oil of Oregano (or Alkalol) into the mixture has helped the stuffy feeling go away!

tesorotiffa

You should mix everything before you pour it into the tank. So I took a measuring cup (16 oz), filled it with water, warmed it up and then mixed in the saline packets that come with it. Once it was all dissolved, pour it into the tank. Now you're ready to go. Once you're finished with it though, you must rinse the tank out to remove any bacteria and possible salt crystals that have formed, which of course will block the little hole at the bottom of the tank. With the Sinupulse Elite, it's automatically set up for 16 oz. The salt packets that come with it are designed for that amount of water.

You can also adjust the flow of the water which is nice. And you're right, it lasts a little longer than using a bottle. It also comes with an attachment so you can rinse out the back of your throat to rid bacteria and mucus!

With the Neilmed bottles, I have found that doing only 8oz. isn't enough for my sinuses anymore, so I always fill the bottle twice. I am also thinking about getting the bigger bottle since I do 16 oz. anyway! Also I've found that putting a drop of Oil of Oregano (or Alkalol) into the mixture has helped the stuffy feeling go away!

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

<br />
<br />You can also adjust the flow of the water which is nice. And you're right, it lasts a little longer than using a bottle. It also comes with an attachment so you can rinse out the back of your throat to rid bacteria and mucus!
<br />
<br />With the Neilmed bottles, I have found that doing only 8oz. isn't enough for my sinuses anymore, so I always fill the bottle twice. I am also thinking about getting the bigger bottle since I do 16 oz. anyway! Also I've found that putting a drop of Oil of Oregano (or Alkalol) into the mixture has helped the stuffy feeling go away!

tesorotiffa

Erock77-- I also thought of something else! If you ever get that pressure buildup in your ears when you use Neilmed, it doesn't happen with the SPE.

:)

tesorotiffa

Erock77-- I also thought of something else! If you ever get that pressure buildup in your ears when you use Neilmed, it doesn't happen with the SPE.

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

<br />
<br />:)