Sinus infection

G

gunelle

So, I have a cold, I have a soar throath and sneezing, and feeling a sinus infection coming on, so I want to start my sinus treatment with a mask. The last time my doctor recomended that I do the treatment for 3 weeks, but I wonder if it's neccesary to do it that long, does anyne know if I can do it for one week or two?

Any replies welcomed

Thanks.

G.

G

gunelle

So, I have a cold, I have a soar throath and sneezing, and feeling a sinus infection coming on, so I want to start my sinus treatment with a mask. The last time my doctor recomended that I do the treatment for 3 weeks, but I wonder if it's neccesary to do it that long, does anyne know if I can do it for one week or two?

Any replies welcomed

Thanks.

G.

G

gunelle

Any replies welcomed

Thanks.

G.

G

gunelle

Any replies welcomed

Thanks.

G.

G

gunelle

<br />
<br />Any replies welcomed
<br />
<br />Thanks.
<br />
<br />G.

Kristen

I have never heard of being treated w/ a mask, so I can't speak to that. My ENT always puts me on oral antibiotics, unless it's so bad that I need surgery to remove the infection (that has happened twice). The last time I was on Ceftin for 10 days, but he may have prescribed something else if I wasn't pregnant.

Kristen

I have never heard of being treated w/ a mask, so I can't speak to that. My ENT always puts me on oral antibiotics, unless it's so bad that I need surgery to remove the infection (that has happened twice). The last time I was on Ceftin for 10 days, but he may have prescribed something else if I wasn't pregnant.

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen

tesorotiffa

Gunelle--

This has nothing to do with what you asked, but I wanted to (helpfully, not in a rude way!) let you know that what you are describing is a "sore" throat. When something hurts, it's sore. Soar (what you wrote) is like flying! I study language, so I know how it is to mix up words!

I hope I didn't offend you! :)

tesorotiffa

Gunelle--

This has nothing to do with what you asked, but I wanted to (helpfully, not in a rude way!) let you know that what you are describing is a "sore" throat. When something hurts, it's sore. Soar (what you wrote) is like flying! I study language, so I know how it is to mix up words!

tesorotiffa

Gunelle--

tesorotiffa

Gunelle--

tesorotiffa

Gunelle--
<br />
<br />This has nothing to do with what you asked, but I wanted to (helpfully, not in a rude way!) let you know that what you are describing is a "sore" throat. When something hurts, it's sore. Soar (what you wrote) is like flying! I study language, so I know how it is to mix up words!
<br />
<br />I hope I didn't offend you! :)