sinus surgery

Kendra

My husbands doctor sent him to have a consult regarding his sinuses. they said that they could possibly do surgery to help the mucus not drain downward and to see if he is having infections start in his sinuses which would not help him.
I do not fully understand what they are thinking of doing if we go that route- curious if anyone else has had sinus surgery or looked into it??
thanks

Kendra

Kendra

My husbands doctor sent him to have a consult regarding his sinuses. they said that they could possibly do surgery to help the mucus not drain downward and to see if he is having infections start in his sinuses which would not help him.
I do not fully understand what they are thinking of doing if we go that route- curious if anyone else has had sinus surgery or looked into it??
thanks

Kendra

Kendra

thanks

Kendra

Kendra

thanks

Kendra

Kendra

<br />I do not fully understand what they are thinking of doing if we go that route- curious if anyone else has had sinus surgery or looked into it??
<br />thanks
<br />
<br />Kendra

erock77

I've had two, they cut up your sinuses and pull out the thick gunky mucus. It does help. I got an infection after the last one, so we learned to couple it with IV's so no infection. I totally sucks for a day or so afterward. I prefer staying inpatient.
He'll need regular cleaning afterward, and do rinses himself. He may notice huge chunks coming out afterward since they've opened up some areas where it normally couldn't get through. Kinda cool.

erock77

I've had two, they cut up your sinuses and pull out the thick gunky mucus. It does help. I got an infection after the last one, so we learned to couple it with IV's so no infection. I totally sucks for a day or so afterward. I prefer staying inpatient.
He'll need regular cleaning afterward, and do rinses himself. He may notice huge chunks coming out afterward since they've opened up some areas where it normally couldn't get through. Kinda cool.

erock77

erock77

erock77

<br />He'll need regular cleaning afterward, and do rinses himself. He may notice huge chunks coming out afterward since they've opened up some areas where it normally couldn't get through. Kinda cool.

Rokiss12

Like Eric said, Its a pain in the but for the first couple days. i would reccomend staying inpatient for a couple days. I've had a similar experience with infections, so We do a clean out at the same time. You feel great after you've healed though!

Rokiss12

Like Eric said, Its a pain in the but for the first couple days. i would reccomend staying inpatient for a couple days. I've had a similar experience with infections, so We do a clean out at the same time. You feel great after you've healed though!

Rokiss12

Rokiss12

Rokiss12