sinus surgery!

M

mneville

My 6 year old son is having his 7th sinus surgery in two months. His recovery goes okay usually depending how extensive his surgery was. We do ALOT of rinses daily after the surgery for a few weeks to clean things out. That really helps! Good luck.

W

welshwitch

Hey guys,

just a quick note that I had my surgery and it went GREAT with no complications. I had the operation on Thursday, and I was back at work Tuesday (yesterday). My first sinus surgery since I was 12! (I'll be 31 next week).

I'm still pretty stuffed up but I'm hoping in a week I'll be feeling real results! I know it was worth it!

W

welshwitch

Hey guys,

just a quick note that I had my surgery and it went GREAT with no complications. I had the operation on Thursday, and I was back at work Tuesday (yesterday). My first sinus surgery since I was 12! (I'll be 31 next week).

I'm still pretty stuffed up but I'm hoping in a week I'll be feeling real results! I know it was worth it!

W

welshwitch

Hey guys,
<br />
<br />just a quick note that I had my surgery and it went GREAT with no complications. I had the operation on Thursday, and I was back at work Tuesday (yesterday). My first sinus surgery since I was 12! (I'll be 31 next week).
<br />
<br />I'm still pretty stuffed up but I'm hoping in a week I'll be feeling real results! I know it was worth it!

Havoc

Great to hear! I was to have mine on the 29th, but the 24th I had to have an appendectomy. So, I'm having mine on the 19th now.

If you aren't already, use a nasal steroid like flonase, it really helps.

Havoc

Great to hear! I was to have mine on the 29th, but the 24th I had to have an appendectomy. So, I'm having mine on the 19th now.

If you aren't already, use a nasal steroid like flonase, it really helps.

Havoc

<br />
<br />If you aren't already, use a nasal steroid like flonase, it really helps.