Sinus Surgery

steph20

May 11, 2009 Madi had another sinus surgery. Her 4th. Things went well this go around. She woke up and was not confused, she remembered who I was unlike last surgery. She did really good. It took 2 hours and we are were out in 5 hours from wait time before surgery to recovery and home. She was able to bring her build-a-bear Princess with her into surgery. She had gotten Princess her own hospital scrubs and the doctors just thought it was so cute. I was really shocked how quick this surgery came about. It was just a month ago when we were in the doctor's office talking about how her breathing was and I how thought she needed to have surgery again. The doctor was like why don't we take a new CT Scan and see what we find. Well it came back and the doctor called and said just as you suspected she will need surgery. We have been dealing a lot longer with her tummy issues and got a quicker response from her sinus doctor. Well thanks for letting me chat.

steph20

May 11, 2009 Madi had another sinus surgery. Her 4th. Things went well this go around. She woke up and was not confused, she remembered who I was unlike last surgery. She did really good. It took 2 hours and we are were out in 5 hours from wait time before surgery to recovery and home. She was able to bring her build-a-bear Princess with her into surgery. She had gotten Princess her own hospital scrubs and the doctors just thought it was so cute. I was really shocked how quick this surgery came about. It was just a month ago when we were in the doctor's office talking about how her breathing was and I how thought she needed to have surgery again. The doctor was like why don't we take a new CT Scan and see what we find. Well it came back and the doctor called and said just as you suspected she will need surgery. We have been dealing a lot longer with her tummy issues and got a quicker response from her sinus doctor. Well thanks for letting me chat.

steph20

steph20

steph20