sinus surgery?

agoetz65

Ya I totally can relate. About every time I get sick is due to my sinuses then all the crap goes into my lungs.
Definitely meet with an ENT because they know for sure whether you need surgery or not. I am 19 and have had quite a few surgeries. I started draining blood a lot and recently started acupuncture. It actually works! I would drain all night and wake up choking on blood. Ever since I started, I have not had any problems with them which is pretty rad.
I am not saying it will do wonders for everyone, but it is definitely something to look into. I think looking into alternative ways are great because you always need a balance w/ western medicine. Certain foods and fruits help with inflammation and infection in the sinuses. I think my mom bought a book on it and she has been giving me fish oil and fruits like pineapple ever since.
Hope you figure everything out!

agoetz65

Ya I totally can relate. About every time I get sick is due to my sinuses then all the crap goes into my lungs.
Definitely meet with an ENT because they know for sure whether you need surgery or not. I am 19 and have had quite a few surgeries. I started draining blood a lot and recently started acupuncture. It actually works! I would drain all night and wake up choking on blood. Ever since I started, I have not had any problems with them which is pretty rad.
I am not saying it will do wonders for everyone, but it is definitely something to look into. I think looking into alternative ways are great because you always need a balance w/ western medicine. Certain foods and fruits help with inflammation and infection in the sinuses. I think my mom bought a book on it and she has been giving me fish oil and fruits like pineapple ever since.

agoetz65

agoetz65

agoetz65

<br />Definitely meet with an ENT because they know for sure whether you need surgery or not. I am 19 and have had quite a few surgeries. I started draining blood a lot and recently started acupuncture. It actually works! I would drain all night and wake up choking on blood. Ever since I started, I have not had any problems with them which is pretty rad.
<br />I am not saying it will do wonders for everyone, but it is definitely something to look into. I think looking into alternative ways are great because you always need a balance w/ western medicine. Certain foods and fruits help with inflammation and infection in the sinuses. I think my mom bought a book on it and she has been giving me fish oil and fruits like pineapple ever since.
<br />Hope you figure everything out!

agoetz65

agoetz65

agoetz65

agoetz65

agoetz65

<br />Definitely meet with an ENT because they know for sure whether you need surgery or not. I am 19 and have had quite a few surgeries. I started draining blood a lot and recently started acupuncture. It actually works! I would drain all night and wake up choking on blood. Ever since I started, I have not had any problems with them which is pretty rad.
<br />I am not saying it will do wonders for everyone, but it is definitely something to look into. I think looking into alternative ways are great because you always need a balance w/ western medicine. Certain foods and fruits help with inflammation and infection in the sinuses. I think my mom bought a book on it and she has been giving me fish oil and fruits like pineapple ever since.
<br />Hope you figure everything out!