sinus surgery?

soccerkels2010

hi iv had really bad sinus infections pretty much constantly for the past couple years. My doctor has stared to mention the option of sinus surgery.I'v read some of the comments on here on it but i still dont really understand it. like at what point is it really needed? how long does it work for? how long is the recovery? ha sorry i have a lot of questions!

soccerkels2010

hi iv had really bad sinus infections pretty much constantly for the past couple years. My doctor has stared to mention the option of sinus surgery.I'v read some of the comments on here on it but i still dont really understand it. like at what point is it really needed? how long does it work for? how long is the recovery? ha sorry i have a lot of questions!

soccerkels2010

soccerkels2010

soccerkels2010

christianjoy

hi i just joined this web site mainly lookin for friends that go threw what i go threw.. i just had my second sinus surgery last week on march 31st.. get back at me please and i will help you w any questions ok....i am 18 years old lol

christianjoy

hi i just joined this web site mainly lookin for friends that go threw what i go threw.. i just had my second sinus surgery last week on march 31st.. get back at me please and i will help you w any questions ok....i am 18 years old lol

christianjoy

christianjoy

christianjoy

christianjoy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>christianjoy</b></i>

hi i just joined this web site mainly lookin for friends that go threw what i go threw.. i just had my second sinus surgery last week on march 31st.. get back at me please and i will help you w any questions ok....i am 18 years old lol</end quote></div>
" 18 yrs old... 5'5...125lbs.. west tx

christianjoy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>christianjoy</b></i>

hi i just joined this web site mainly lookin for friends that go threw what i go threw.. i just had my second sinus surgery last week on march 31st.. get back at me please and i will help you w any questions ok....i am 18 years old lol</end quote></div>

christianjoy

christianjoy

hi i just joined this web site mainly lookin for friends that go threw what i go threw.. i just had my second sinus surgery last week on march 31st.. get back at me please and i will help you w any questions ok....i am 18 years old lol</end quote>

christianjoy

<br />
<br />hi i just joined this web site mainly lookin for friends that go threw what i go threw.. i just had my second sinus surgery last week on march 31st.. get back at me please and i will help you w any questions ok....i am 18 years old lol</end quote>
<br />" 18 yrs old... 5'5...125lbs.. west tx
<br />

LiVeLaUgHLoVe

When you have a sinus surgery, they go into your sinuses through your nose and clear out all the infection and polyps there. I can always tell when I need sinus surgery because I get awful sinus headaches and my nose always feels stuffy. I'm not sure at what point it is really "needed", for me it is more about comfort. The surgery is not bad at all!! I have only needed to stay overnight at the hospital after a few of mine. I'm back at school and everything after a few days. They put you to sleep for the surgery, and mine have lasted an hour or 2. After the surgery, your nose is really bloody for awhile, its disgusting! lol. They last a different amount of time for different people I think...usually I need one once every year or two, but since you've never had one before I would think that you won't need one for a longer time after. well thats my experience hope i could help!

LiVeLaUgHLoVe

When you have a sinus surgery, they go into your sinuses through your nose and clear out all the infection and polyps there. I can always tell when I need sinus surgery because I get awful sinus headaches and my nose always feels stuffy. I'm not sure at what point it is really "needed", for me it is more about comfort. The surgery is not bad at all!! I have only needed to stay overnight at the hospital after a few of mine. I'm back at school and everything after a few days. They put you to sleep for the surgery, and mine have lasted an hour or 2. After the surgery, your nose is really bloody for awhile, its disgusting! lol. They last a different amount of time for different people I think...usually I need one once every year or two, but since you've never had one before I would think that you won't need one for a longer time after. well thats my experience hope i could help!

LiVeLaUgHLoVe

LiVeLaUgHLoVe

LiVeLaUgHLoVe