sitting here in tears ****UPDATED**** in the hospital

Solo

Diane, I can certainly see how it would be scary to need oxygen for the first time, and go back on IVs so soon; I feel for ya. You are an inspiration; it's quite an accomplishment and you should be proud of making it to 43 years of age with this horrific illness. I'm kind of tounge-tied and at a loss for words now so I don't really have anything to raise your spirits. But I do hope you get better.

PS. I think Pic lines rule. When I'm in the hospital they take blood at like 5 am everyday to check my Tobramycin levels. With a PIC they just withdraw the blood from the port, saving my vein the beating.

Solo

Diane, I can certainly see how it would be scary to need oxygen for the first time, and go back on IVs so soon; I feel for ya. You are an inspiration; it's quite an accomplishment and you should be proud of making it to 43 years of age with this horrific illness. I'm kind of tounge-tied and at a loss for words now so I don't really have anything to raise your spirits. But I do hope you get better.

PS. I think Pic lines rule. When I'm in the hospital they take blood at like 5 am everyday to check my Tobramycin levels. With a PIC they just withdraw the blood from the port, saving my vein the beating.

Solo

Solo

Solo

<br />
<br />PS. I think Pic lines rule. When I'm in the hospital they take blood at like 5 am everyday to check my Tobramycin levels. With a PIC they just withdraw the blood from the port, saving my vein the beating.
<br />

L

luke

sitting here in tears

Diane,

Sorry you are having such a rough time. Do you think they would agree to have a portacath put in? I resisted it for a while but now that I have it I think god should have made us with one! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...keep your head up and keep fighting!

L

luke

sitting here in tears

Diane,

Sorry you are having such a rough time. Do you think they would agree to have a portacath put in? I resisted it for a while but now that I have it I think god should have made us with one! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...keep your head up and keep fighting!

L

luke

sitting here in tears

Diane,

L

luke

sitting here in tears

Diane,

L

luke

sitting here in tears

Diane,
<br />
<br />Sorry you are having such a rough time. Do you think they would agree to have a portacath put in? I resisted it for a while but now that I have it I think god should have made us with one! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...keep your head up and keep fighting!