Sitting on a good CHAIR and....

EnergyGal

I decided to place my foot roller on the floor at my computer desk. It is the greatest thing. I can massage my feet while typing. It also helps to keep your posture in alignment and you can avoid any slouching. There is definitely some exercise action involved as well.

You can buy them in many stores. Sort of like having your own personal reflexologist on board.

hope this helps someone
Risa

EnergyGal

I decided to place my foot roller on the floor at my computer desk. It is the greatest thing. I can massage my feet while typing. It also helps to keep your posture in alignment and you can avoid any slouching. There is definitely some exercise action involved as well.

You can buy them in many stores. Sort of like having your own personal reflexologist on board.

hope this helps someone
Risa

EnergyGal

hope this helps someone
Risa

EnergyGal

hope this helps someone
Risa

EnergyGal

hope this helps someone
Risa

EnergyGal

Very funny

I have my own personal gym which is overgrown and now my living room has moved to another part of the house.

EnergyGal

Very funny

I have my own personal gym which is overgrown and now my living room has moved to another part of the house.

EnergyGal

Very funny

EnergyGal

Very funny

EnergyGal

Very funny