Skin peeling

mom2lillian

It happens to me every year during the winter and sometimes at other points. My CF clinic said it is related to the salt irritating your skin, I believe it is also in conjunction with the moisture level of my skin. I never used to eat salt and it happened less, now that I eat more salt it happens more.

For me it has not related to vitamin levels or oxygen.

Does anyone else get little bubbles, like tiny tiny blisters around chest area when they sweat alot during a workout? Just drying with a towel takes them off but there are normally a little blister bubble thing over the majority of my pores on my chest, looks freaky!

mom2lillian

It happens to me every year during the winter and sometimes at other points. My CF clinic said it is related to the salt irritating your skin, I believe it is also in conjunction with the moisture level of my skin. I never used to eat salt and it happened less, now that I eat more salt it happens more.

Does anyone else get little bubbles, like tiny tiny blisters around chest area when they sweat alot during a workout? Just drying with a towel takes them off but there are normally a little blister bubble thing over the majority of my pores on my chest, looks freaky!

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

coltsfan715

Anytime I would ever sweat alot or do anything that would cause my hands to sweat I would end up having the skin on my hands peel. I contribute it to dryness from all the salt/sweat.

I normally just used an exfoliant - same thing you would use for your feet - and it helped a lot.

Hope it is nothing major - just more irritating I guess.

Love Linds

coltsfan715

Anytime I would ever sweat alot or do anything that would cause my hands to sweat I would end up having the skin on my hands peel. I contribute it to dryness from all the salt/sweat.

I normally just used an exfoliant - same thing you would use for your feet - and it helped a lot.

Love Linds

coltsfan715

Love Linds

coltsfan715

Love Linds

coltsfan715

Love Linds

CaliSally

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mom2lillian</b></i>
Does anyone else get little bubbles, like tiny tiny blisters around chest area when they sweat alot during a workout? Just drying with a towel takes them off but there are normally a little blister bubble thing over the majority of my pores on my chest, looks freaky!</end quote></div>

I get those on my forehead in the summer.
The peeling skin - it's not dry skin? That why I have it, but, it seems you would know if it's dry skin related.

CaliSally

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mom2lillian</b></i>
Does anyone else get little bubbles, like tiny tiny blisters around chest area when they sweat alot during a workout? Just drying with a towel takes them off but there are normally a little blister bubble thing over the majority of my pores on my chest, looks freaky!</end quote></div>

The peeling skin - it's not dry skin? That why I have it, but, it seems you would know if it's dry skin related.

CaliSally

CaliSally

Does anyone else get little bubbles, like tiny tiny blisters around chest area when they sweat alot during a workout? Just drying with a towel takes them off but there are normally a little blister bubble thing over the majority of my pores on my chest, looks freaky!</end quote>

CaliSally

Does anyone else get little bubbles, like tiny tiny blisters around chest area when they sweat alot during a workout? Just drying with a towel takes them off but there are normally a little blister bubble thing over the majority of my pores on my chest, looks freaky!</end quote>