Sking?

bananagirl

ya you can totaly go skiing. I live in colorado and my Grandparents have a small hotel in Aspen and so i go there and go skiing. The altitude is a little bad but its not so much the skiing that tiers me out its more just walking around and climbing stairs in the town cuz its so much higher than denver. Then of course i'm sorta used to the altitude a little cuz Denver is a mile high but skiing shouldn't be to tiering cuz u really don't have to do much but go down a hill and the chair lift takes you up to the top so its good. Just drink lots of water cuz you'll have a killer headache if you don't. I hope you have fun if you do go skiing!!!

---------------------
Anna-16 w/cf

bananagirl

ya you can totaly go skiing. I live in colorado and my Grandparents have a small hotel in Aspen and so i go there and go skiing. The altitude is a little bad but its not so much the skiing that tiers me out its more just walking around and climbing stairs in the town cuz its so much higher than denver. Then of course i'm sorta used to the altitude a little cuz Denver is a mile high but skiing shouldn't be to tiering cuz u really don't have to do much but go down a hill and the chair lift takes you up to the top so its good. Just drink lots of water cuz you'll have a killer headache if you don't. I hope you have fun if you do go skiing!!!

---------------------
Anna-16 w/cf

bananagirl

---------------------
Anna-16 w/cf

bananagirl

---------------------
Anna-16 w/cf

bananagirl

<br />
<br />
<br />---------------------
<br />Anna-16 w/cf