sky diving???

SarahJean1976

Jason you are so funny... at first we were spinning like crazy and then we were free falling (Which is so cool!!!) Once we pulled our cord, he said, "I almost lost us"... and replied with a "what does that mean?"
He told me we came out of the plane wrong and that he had like 5 seconds to go before we would have been in SERIOUS trouble... He probably had a candy bar or two!!LOL... I just thought it was a GREAT TIME spinning away out of control!!! lol... as we walked over to the video, he was grabbing everyone sayong "You HAVE to see what I just lived through"... and by their reactions, it was really bad!!! hehe... apparently wasn't my time!!!
xoxo

SarahJean1976

Jason you are so funny... at first we were spinning like crazy and then we were free falling (Which is so cool!!!) Once we pulled our cord, he said, "I almost lost us"... and replied with a "what does that mean?"
He told me we came out of the plane wrong and that he had like 5 seconds to go before we would have been in SERIOUS trouble... He probably had a candy bar or two!!LOL... I just thought it was a GREAT TIME spinning away out of control!!! lol... as we walked over to the video, he was grabbing everyone sayong "You HAVE to see what I just lived through"... and by their reactions, it was really bad!!! hehe... apparently wasn't my time!!!
xoxo

SarahJean1976

xoxo

SarahJean1976

xoxo

SarahJean1976

<br />He told me we came out of the plane wrong and that he had like 5 seconds to go before we would have been in SERIOUS trouble... He probably had a candy bar or two!!LOL... I just thought it was a GREAT TIME spinning away out of control!!! lol... as we walked over to the video, he was grabbing everyone sayong "You HAVE to see what I just lived through"... and by their reactions, it was really bad!!! hehe... apparently wasn't my time!!!
<br />xoxo

J

JasonDBrown

Wow Sarah... I have to watch it again now.
<br />
<br />-Jason