Sleeing meds..Safe for lungs ??

hey guys..

In hospital currently having tune and wisdoms out tomorrow night...
anyway i can never sleep in here...its noisy, hot and stuffy and that with my meds at 11 pm 2 am and 6 am for bloods can be done through the day just seem to wake me up all the time or even sometime si cant get to sleep..

so my doctor wrote me out 20 mg* tamazepam, because its fairly safe with the lungs...i have had it in the past and its never works unless im absolutely deliriously tired to begin with..

so what other meds do u guys use that are relatively safe for lungs...only needed short term like two weeks max...

ta
PeGsOn

hey guys..

anyway i can never sleep in here...its noisy, hot and stuffy and that with my meds at 11 pm 2 am and 6 am for bloods can be done through the day just seem to wake me up all the time or even sometime si cant get to sleep..

so my doctor wrote me out 20 mg* tamazepam, because its fairly safe with the lungs...i have had it in the past and its never works unless im absolutely deliriously tired to begin with..

so what other meds do u guys use that are relatively safe for lungs...only needed short term like two weeks max...

ta
PeGsOn

hey guys..

ta
PeGsOn

hey guys..

ta
PeGsOn

hey guys..
<br />
<br />In hospital currently having tune and wisdoms out tomorrow night...
<br />anyway i can never sleep in here...its noisy, hot and stuffy and that with my meds at 11 pm 2 am and 6 am for bloods can be done through the day just seem to wake me up all the time or even sometime si cant get to sleep..
<br />
<br />so my doctor wrote me out 20 mg* tamazepam, because its fairly safe with the lungs...i have had it in the past and its never works unless im absolutely deliriously tired to begin with..
<br />
<br />so what other meds do u guys use that are relatively safe for lungs...only needed short term like two weeks max...
<br />
<br />ta
<br />PeGsOn

M

MiddleAgedLady

I take Trazadone and Ambien. Then I have Xanax if I wake up and can't get back to sleep. You might want to start with the Xanax. It really relaxes you. I have pain issues that are worse when I lie down so if I don't knock myself out with meds I don't sleep at all. Good luck and hope you find something that works!

M

MiddleAgedLady

I take Trazadone and Ambien. Then I have Xanax if I wake up and can't get back to sleep. You might want to start with the Xanax. It really relaxes you. I have pain issues that are worse when I lie down so if I don't knock myself out with meds I don't sleep at all. Good luck and hope you find something that works!

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

ladybug

I love ambien CR and use it almost nightly. I have been told it is safer to use than my xanax, but I use that sometimes too if I can't sleep due to anxiety. I think low dose xanax is ok if used short-term, but your body may become used to it so you may either need more or find yourself not able to relax without it. I haven't found this with ambien. Usually, if I'm super tired, I can fall asleep without it. Ambien CR has the layer to put you to sleep and keep you asleep.

Anyway, just what I've found works and my docs swear ambien doesn't hurt your lungs (they say xanax doesn't either in low doses).

ladybug

I love ambien CR and use it almost nightly. I have been told it is safer to use than my xanax, but I use that sometimes too if I can't sleep due to anxiety. I think low dose xanax is ok if used short-term, but your body may become used to it so you may either need more or find yourself not able to relax without it. I haven't found this with ambien. Usually, if I'm super tired, I can fall asleep without it. Ambien CR has the layer to put you to sleep and keep you asleep.

Anyway, just what I've found works and my docs swear ambien doesn't hurt your lungs (they say xanax doesn't either in low doses).

ladybug

ladybug

ladybug

<br />
<br />Anyway, just what I've found works and my docs swear ambien doesn't hurt your lungs (they say xanax doesn't either in low doses).