slow motility problems

mistylavon

I took my daughter to clinic last night and overall she's doing pretty well. She gained 3 lbs. since January clinic, YEAH!!!

Her stomach is still getting very distended. She had a chest/stomach x-ray done and her pulm. is concerned about her stomach and wants us to see the GI doc. Right in the middle of her stomach is nothing but liquid and she has lots of air all in the top of her stomach. He thinks it's slow motility and that's why she's not eating much of anything lately. Whatever she eats and drinks is just staying in her stomach for a long time and it always feels full. Does anyone else have this type of problems with stomach issues? If so, what is usually done about it?

Thanks for your help!
Misty

mistylavon

I took my daughter to clinic last night and overall she's doing pretty well. She gained 3 lbs. since January clinic, YEAH!!!

Her stomach is still getting very distended. She had a chest/stomach x-ray done and her pulm. is concerned about her stomach and wants us to see the GI doc. Right in the middle of her stomach is nothing but liquid and she has lots of air all in the top of her stomach. He thinks it's slow motility and that's why she's not eating much of anything lately. Whatever she eats and drinks is just staying in her stomach for a long time and it always feels full. Does anyone else have this type of problems with stomach issues? If so, what is usually done about it?

Thanks for your help!
Misty

mistylavon

Thanks for your help!
Misty