Small Bowel Obstruction

Landy

I'm surprised they did surgery right away too. I'm glad things "came out" (bad pun) OK.
I've only had that happen once where I was in unbearable pain & some go-lytely did the trick for me.

Landy

I'm surprised they did surgery right away too. I'm glad things "came out" (bad pun) OK.
I've only had that happen once where I was in unbearable pain & some go-lytely did the trick for me.

Landy

Landy

Landy

LouLou

LOL your first sentance says 'had a few craps' - thanks for the laugh. okay now to be serious. wow sounds like a rough two weeks for ya. I'm glad you are alive to tell about it. bowel surgery is no small deal. my nana lost 3x her blood (27 units) during what was supposed to be routine surgery.

So...

Assuming you had the surgery that night in the ER....

Have you heard your CF doc's honest opinion of the way your situation was handled?

And what exactly did they see in the diagnostic tests that concluded that they needed to do "exploratory" surgery.

I'm glad you feel good about it but to me it sounds like well I'm.....not a doctor so I won't comment.

LouLou

LOL your first sentance says 'had a few craps' - thanks for the laugh. okay now to be serious. wow sounds like a rough two weeks for ya. I'm glad you are alive to tell about it. bowel surgery is no small deal. my nana lost 3x her blood (27 units) during what was supposed to be routine surgery.

So...

Have you heard your CF doc's honest opinion of the way your situation was handled?

And what exactly did they see in the diagnostic tests that concluded that they needed to do "exploratory" surgery.

I'm glad you feel good about it but to me it sounds like well I'm.....not a doctor so I won't comment.

LouLou

So...

LouLou

So...

LouLou

So...

JennifersHope

I totally feel for you.. Now in my life I have had two bowel obstructions and they were the worst pain I ever felt in my life.. I had my last one, which wasnt a true obstruction as much as an ileus last week and it brought me to my knees in a fetal position..

I am glad you are feeling better

Jennifer

JennifersHope

I totally feel for you.. Now in my life I have had two bowel obstructions and they were the worst pain I ever felt in my life.. I had my last one, which wasnt a true obstruction as much as an ileus last week and it brought me to my knees in a fetal position..

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer