Smart Vest

TestifyToLove

We're waiting for ours to get here. Our son hasn't had ACTs in his life. He owns a percussor but fostermom never, ever did them. He won't tolerate even 5 minutes with the percussor. So, his new clinic immediately fitted him and set up the referral for the smartvest.

Only thing is that our insurance will pay 100% but caps at $5000 per year. Unless medicaid agrees to cover the other $5,000, the company said they'd set us up to rent it for 2 years and have it paid in full at the end of that time, without asking us to pay the extra $$.

Still waiting for it to get here. M looked a tad confused when they fit him at clinic. But, I'm hoping he'll find it fun and not fight this one. Actually, I'm hoping the other kids will show him how fun it is to sing with that sucker on and he'll see it as a commodity and assest since all 6 siblings will be jealous.

TestifyToLove

We're waiting for ours to get here. Our son hasn't had ACTs in his life. He owns a percussor but fostermom never, ever did them. He won't tolerate even 5 minutes with the percussor. So, his new clinic immediately fitted him and set up the referral for the smartvest.

Only thing is that our insurance will pay 100% but caps at $5000 per year. Unless medicaid agrees to cover the other $5,000, the company said they'd set us up to rent it for 2 years and have it paid in full at the end of that time, without asking us to pay the extra $$.

Still waiting for it to get here. M looked a tad confused when they fit him at clinic. But, I'm hoping he'll find it fun and not fight this one. Actually, I'm hoping the other kids will show him how fun it is to sing with that sucker on and he'll see it as a commodity and assest since all 6 siblings will be jealous.

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove

TestifyToLove

<br />
<br />Only thing is that our insurance will pay 100% but caps at $5000 per year. Unless medicaid agrees to cover the other $5,000, the company said they'd set us up to rent it for 2 years and have it paid in full at the end of that time, without asking us to pay the extra $$.
<br />
<br />Still waiting for it to get here. M looked a tad confused when they fit him at clinic. But, I'm hoping he'll find it fun and not fight this one. Actually, I'm hoping the other kids will show him how fun it is to sing with that sucker on and he'll see it as a commodity and assest since all 6 siblings will be jealous.