Smelly feet!

pnhuffman

I was just wondering if there is a connection between having smelly feet and shoes and CF. Every pair of shoes Austin gets within a few weeks they smell as if he has had them for years.

The shoes I just got him for school approx. 2 weeks ago smell so bad already. I kept smelling something and picked his shoes up to move them and it was his shoes.

He wears socks with his shoes. I have also noticed his sandals smell the same way.

Any suggestions?

pnhuffman

I was just wondering if there is a connection between having smelly feet and shoes and CF. Every pair of shoes Austin gets within a few weeks they smell as if he has had them for years.

The shoes I just got him for school approx. 2 weeks ago smell so bad already. I kept smelling something and picked his shoes up to move them and it was his shoes.

He wears socks with his shoes. I have also noticed his sandals smell the same way.

Any suggestions?

pnhuffman

Any suggestions?

pnhuffman

Any suggestions?

pnhuffman

<br />
<br />The shoes I just got him for school approx. 2 weeks ago smell so bad already. I kept smelling something and picked his shoes up to move them and it was his shoes.
<br />
<br />He wears socks with his shoes. I have also noticed his sandals smell the same way.
<br />
<br />Any suggestions?

Marjolein

I don't know if there is a connection

I know my sister's (non CF) shoes smell much worse then mine.

Don't know if there is anything you can do.
Ofcourse there are all these special kinds of feetbalm in pharmacies and such. But if they would help?..

Marjolein

Ofcourse there are all these special kinds of feetbalm in pharmacies and such. But if they would help?..

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein

<br />
<br />I know my sister's (non CF) shoes smell much worse then mine.
<br />
<br />Don't know if there is anything you can do.
<br />Ofcourse there are all these special kinds of feetbalm in pharmacies and such. But if they would help?..

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS's shoes tend to smell by the end of summer, but usually it's because he LOVES to jump in puddles and his shoes gets stinky mildewy. Bleah! Otherwise, despite having sweaty feet, his are surprisingly fragrance free.

Have you tried sprinkling corn starch in his shoes or in his socks before he puts them on?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS's shoes tend to smell by the end of summer, but usually it's because he LOVES to jump in puddles and his shoes gets stinky mildewy. Bleah! Otherwise, despite having sweaty feet, his are surprisingly fragrance free.

Have you tried sprinkling corn starch in his shoes or in his socks before he puts them on?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />Have you tried sprinkling corn starch in his shoes or in his socks before he puts them on?

Uli

As sweat "alone" doesn´t smell bad before some bacteria start their work you could try to put some desinfection spray in the shoes each evening.

Uli,46, Germany

Uli

As sweat "alone" doesn´t smell bad before some bacteria start their work you could try to put some desinfection spray in the shoes each evening.

Uli,46, Germany

Uli

Uli,46, Germany

Uli

Uli,46, Germany

Uli

<br />
<br />Uli,46, Germany