snoring and noises

CTdigitalPhotog

To me no one ever made such an issue over the years about snorring as they have recently in the last couple of years. Its a normal thing, you cant help it, Tough crap if your partner cant deal with it

CTdigitalPhotog

To me no one ever made such an issue over the years about snorring as they have recently in the last couple of years. Its a normal thing, you cant help it, Tough crap if your partner cant deal with it

CTdigitalPhotog

CTdigitalPhotog

CTdigitalPhotog

CTdigitalPhotog

CTdigitalPhotog

CTdigitalPhotog

CTdigitalPhotog

CTdigitalPhotog

CTdigitalPhotog

CTdigitalPhotog