so apparently

jbrandonAW

Apparently when I had my surgery he placed a BARD button to start with for 6weeks (he said if I could wait 3 months that would be better). Anyone had that? After that we will switch it out.

2 questions:

1. -hum out do they remove it? does it hurt?

2. I am replacing it with a AMT mini, so thoughts about them would be great

jbrandonAW

Apparently when I had my surgery he placed a BARD button to start with for 6weeks (he said if I could wait 3 months that would be better). Anyone had that? After that we will switch it out.

2 questions:

jbrandonAW

2 questions:

jbrandonAW

2 questions:

jbrandonAW

<br />
<br />2 questions:
<br />
<br />1. -hum out do they remove it? does it hurt?
<br />
<br />2. I am replacing it with a AMT mini, so thoughts about them would be great

just1more

They pull it out, I can't say but I don't see how it doesn't hurt....I'd assume they will use pain meds.

As for the AMT, that is what our son has. We love it. Works great and haven't had any issues.

just1more

They pull it out, I can't say but I don't see how it doesn't hurt....I'd assume they will use pain meds.

As for the AMT, that is what our son has. We love it. Works great and haven't had any issues.

just1more

just1more

just1more

<br />
<br />As for the AMT, that is what our son has. We love it. Works great and haven't had any issues.

ChevyZ71

I had a peg at first, then a month later they switched to the MicKey, when they pulled it out it was after I got my pic line and I had some pain meds. I am not going to lie, yes it hurt. Not that bad but pretty bad. It was not a lasting pain but more or a right now pain, like when you get waxed or somthing and it hurts for a second, then they stick in the replacment tube and your done.

I was scared to but I like my MicKey a lot more than my peg.

ChevyZ71

I had a peg at first, then a month later they switched to the MicKey, when they pulled it out it was after I got my pic line and I had some pain meds. I am not going to lie, yes it hurt. Not that bad but pretty bad. It was not a lasting pain but more or a right now pain, like when you get waxed or somthing and it hurts for a second, then they stick in the replacment tube and your done.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

<br />
<br />I was scared to but I like my MicKey a lot more than my peg.