so apparently

jbrandonAW

Jane its not that he wants to change it so soon, I guess at his clinic this is what they do until it heals and you can get the replacement button. He said that I could keep it in 6 weeks, 3 months would be better, and 6 would be GREAT! But he told me that I couldn't keep it??? (of course I know this b/c I know its too short and I've only put on 10lbs our of 25)

jbrandonAW

Jane its not that he wants to change it so soon, I guess at his clinic this is what they do until it heals and you can get the replacement button. He said that I could keep it in 6 weeks, 3 months would be better, and 6 would be GREAT! But he told me that I couldn't keep it??? (of course I know this b/c I know its too short and I've only put on 10lbs our of 25)

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW