social problems w/ CF

moranee

Hi everyone!
I'm doing a sociology project on CF with the focus on how it affects adolescents socially. I've spoken with the people i know with CF and i've been reading the forums for a while now but i was wondering if there was anyone who would be willing to chat about how they feel that CF has or has not changed their social life. The biggest issues i'm looking at are
1) whether people tell you what you are/are not able to do and how that makes you feel
2) if and how CF makes you miss out on some things and if that makes being social harder.
3) how and when you would tell someone you have CF, and any specific reactions you remember that were good or bad.
4) if your experience with CF has made getting close to the opposite sex/dating difficult.

i have more specific questions if those topics are too broad. I understand that some of these are personal questions and I really appreciate it if anyone is willing to take the time to address any of them. you can also email me at moranee@bc.edu, if you'd prefer not to use the forums. thank you so much!

moranee

Hi everyone!
I'm doing a sociology project on CF with the focus on how it affects adolescents socially. I've spoken with the people i know with CF and i've been reading the forums for a while now but i was wondering if there was anyone who would be willing to chat about how they feel that CF has or has not changed their social life. The biggest issues i'm looking at are
1) whether people tell you what you are/are not able to do and how that makes you feel
2) if and how CF makes you miss out on some things and if that makes being social harder.
3) how and when you would tell someone you have CF, and any specific reactions you remember that were good or bad.
4) if your experience with CF has made getting close to the opposite sex/dating difficult.

i have more specific questions if those topics are too broad. I understand that some of these are personal questions and I really appreciate it if anyone is willing to take the time to address any of them. you can also email me at moranee@bc.edu, if you'd prefer not to use the forums. thank you so much!

moranee

Hi everyone!