Some help pls?

rachellouisee

hiii !
im from the UK so i dnt know if you do the same kind of courses as i do, but i do Health and Social care, and i've chosen to study CF as part of my coursework. Only, im struggling to find much information on it, along with charities and support groups for it. So i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with some general information on the symptoms/treatment and anything else?
please :)

xxxx

rachellouisee

hiii !
im from the UK so i dnt know if you do the same kind of courses as i do, but i do Health and Social care, and i've chosen to study CF as part of my coursework. Only, im struggling to find much information on it, along with charities and support groups for it. So i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with some general information on the symptoms/treatment and anything else?

xxxx

rachellouisee

hiii !

xxxx

rachellouisee

hiii !

xxxx

rachellouisee

hiii !
<br />im from the UK so i dnt know if you do the same kind of courses as i do, but i do Health and Social care, and i've chosen to study CF as part of my coursework. Only, im struggling to find much information on it, along with charities and support groups for it. So i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with some general information on the symptoms/treatment and anything else?
<br />please :)
<br />
<br />xxxx

kathiel

go to www.cff.org there are not that many charities and support groups, so clinics do offer support groups for family and friends of CF but due to transfer of germs patients are not allowed. As far as reasearch that is through www.cff.org but we don't have the charities and everything like say for example cancer patients have. Many of us have to take thte money from our pocket and unless it adds up to more than our standard deduction on taxes we dont get any reimbursement.

kathiel

go to www.cff.org there are not that many charities and support groups, so clinics do offer support groups for family and friends of CF but due to transfer of germs patients are not allowed. As far as reasearch that is through www.cff.org but we don't have the charities and everything like say for example cancer patients have. Many of us have to take thte money from our pocket and unless it adds up to more than our standard deduction on taxes we dont get any reimbursement.

kathiel

kathiel

kathiel

<br />