some much needed advice!!

S

semperfiohana

there are quit a few military families on this site. i'm a marine corps wife with cf. i have a 16 month old son with no cf. when he was born he had reflux really bad, he was put on two different medication for it. and the hypoallergenic high calorie formula. sorry to hear you are having a rough time.

S

semperfiohana

there are quit a few military families on this site. i'm a marine corps wife with cf. i have a 16 month old son with no cf. when he was born he had reflux really bad, he was put on two different medication for it. and the hypoallergenic high calorie formula. sorry to hear you are having a rough time.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana