Son may have CF

M

Mommafirst

I've heard excellent things about cincinatti's CF center. Best of luck.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

JORDYSMOM

Welcome to the site. I'm sorry you are going through all of this. I know it isn't easy. My son wasn't diagnosed until he was 15 yo. CF isn't something you want him to have, but once we had a name for what was causing Jordan's problems, it was easier to deal with. You can read our story in the Diagnosis section for the details.

I say do whatever you have to do to get the answers you need. I don't know anything about those hospitals/clinics, but it sounds like you've been given some good choices. Good luck, and please let us know what you find out.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Welcome to the site. I'm sorry you are going through all of this. I know it isn't easy. My son wasn't diagnosed until he was 15 yo. CF isn't something you want him to have, but once we had a name for what was causing Jordan's problems, it was easier to deal with. You can read our story in the Diagnosis section for the details.

I say do whatever you have to do to get the answers you need. I don't know anything about those hospitals/clinics, but it sounds like you've been given some good choices. Good luck, and please let us know what you find out.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />I say do whatever you have to do to get the answers you need. I don't know anything about those hospitals/clinics, but it sounds like you've been given some good choices. Good luck, and please let us know what you find out.
<br />
<br />Stacey

V

valigirl21

If its feesable I'd recommend UK. My son was seen there for asthma, but the pulm clinic is excellent. The hospital is great as well.

V

valigirl21

If its feesable I'd recommend UK. My son was seen there for asthma, but the pulm clinic is excellent. The hospital is great as well.

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21