Song for C section...

julie

Well, after a year I have finally been able to edit the C section video (I've seriously spent the last 12 months trying to get it to work) and I am just needig a song to put with it. Does anyone have any ideas, suggestions?????

julie

Well, after a year I have finally been able to edit the C section video (I've seriously spent the last 12 months trying to get it to work) and I am just needig a song to put with it. Does anyone have any ideas, suggestions?????

julie

julie

julie

65rosessamurai

Haven't seen the video, but the first song that comes to mind is Weird Al's "Like a Surgeon"...
If that's not apropriate, would a classical piece work for it...no words, but some sort of BGM.
Can't think of the titles, but a song from Stevie Wonder, and another from Amy Grant may work. I think the Amy Grant song is "Baby, baby" and although it sounds like a couple's song, supposedly it was for her first child.
Like I said, I hadn't seen the video, but thought I'd barnstorm...sorry, brainstorm...a bit for ya...good luck!

65rosessamurai

Haven't seen the video, but the first song that comes to mind is Weird Al's "Like a Surgeon"...
If that's not apropriate, would a classical piece work for it...no words, but some sort of BGM.
Can't think of the titles, but a song from Stevie Wonder, and another from Amy Grant may work. I think the Amy Grant song is "Baby, baby" and although it sounds like a couple's song, supposedly it was for her first child.
Like I said, I hadn't seen the video, but thought I'd barnstorm...sorry, brainstorm...a bit for ya...good luck!

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

MOME2RT

hey julie, on my one true media video of reece i used "amazing"by janelle...dont know he last name....it is sooo perfect for him! good luck!

MOME2RT

hey julie, on my one true media video of reece i used "amazing"by janelle...dont know he last name....it is sooo perfect for him! good luck!

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

Celine Dion "Miracle" Im a fan of Celine Dion.....she captures what I feel about Reece, heres a song that touches my heart, as well as her song called A new Day has come....I feel the same way she describes in that song too! Oh & "Have you ever been in love" by her too!

You're my life's one miracle
Everything I've done that's good
And you break my heart with tenderness
And I confess it's true
I never knew a love like this 'til you

You're the reason I was born
Now I finally know for sure
And I'm overwhelmed with happiness
So blessed to hold you close
The one that I love most
Though the future has so much for you in store
Who could ever love you more

The nearest thing to heaven
You're my angel from above
Only God creates such perfect love

When you smile AT me I cry
And to save your life I'd die
With a romance that is pure in heart
You are my dearest part
Whatever it requires
I live for your desires
Forget my own, your needs will come before

There is nothing you could ever do
To make me stop loving you
And every breath I take
Is always for your sake
You sleep inside my dreams
And know for sure

MOME2RT

Celine Dion "Miracle" Im a fan of Celine Dion.....she captures what I feel about Reece, heres a song that touches my heart, as well as her song called A new Day has come....I feel the same way she describes in that song too! Oh & "Have you ever been in love" by her too!

And I confess it's true

The one that I love most

You are my dearest part
Whatever it requires
I live for your desires

And every breath I take
Is always for your sake
And know for sure

MOME2RT

And I confess it's true

The one that I love most

You are my dearest part
Whatever it requires
I live for your desires

And every breath I take
Is always for your sake
And know for sure

MOME2RT

And I confess it's true

The one that I love most

You are my dearest part
Whatever it requires
I live for your desires

And every breath I take
Is always for your sake
And know for sure

MOME2RT

And I confess it's true

The one that I love most