SourceCF vitamin programs?

rubyroselee

Hello,

I know some places have offered programs for free vitamins over the years. Does anyone know of any current programs to receive free SourceCF vitamins? I used to get them through Ultrase/Axcan, but now they've obviously nixed that program. My pharmacy for the eFlow was giving them for free, but they have just stopped their program as well.

And, if there aren't any programs, where do you fill your Rx's for SourceCF? Can you get them at a local pharmacy or does it have to come from CF Services Pharmacy?

Thanks!

JENNYC

I get Vitamax and Pediasure free simply by using Creon as our enzyme through a company called CFCareForward. You can use any pharmacy. Your doctors office should be able to get you more information on it. I have this phone number when I am out of the order form 1-855-227-3493 and I believe it is option 4. Good Luck!!

JennyCoulon

The only thing to keep in mind is if you have medicaid or government funded insurance you don't qualify for the Creon/Pediasure/Vitamax program. My kids both have medicaid secondary and since part is paid by them we are no longer able to do this. I am glad though that I have insurance thru my work and medicaid as well.