South Western Minnesota Docs?

abloedel

Hi - it's been a long time since I've been on...my question is this:
I moved to southwestern minnesota but still travel to Denver every other week for my job, and for the most part get treated at National Jewish in Denver...but, I was wondering if there are any docs that treat CF in the southwestern minnesota area...I have establishe care also at the center in Minneapolis, but that's 2 hours from my house...

Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks - Amy

abloedel

I moved to southwestern minnesota but still travel to Denver every other week for my job, and for the most part get treated at National Jewish in Denver...but, I was wondering if there are any docs that treat CF in the southwestern minnesota area...I have establishe care also at the center in Minneapolis, but that's 2 hours from my house...

Thanks - Amy

abloedel

Thanks - Amy

abloedel

Thanks - Amy

abloedel

<br />I moved to southwestern minnesota but still travel to Denver every other week for my job, and for the most part get treated at National Jewish in Denver...but, I was wondering if there are any docs that treat CF in the southwestern minnesota area...I have establishe care also at the center in Minneapolis, but that's 2 hours from my house...
<br />
<br />Any advice is appreciated.
<br />Thanks - Amy

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Sioux Falls has an accreditted clinic, but I think a lot of people there go to Minneapolis. Mayo clinic in Rochester has a nonacreddited CF center. We live in eastern ND and go to Mpls.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Sioux Falls has an accreditted clinic, but I think a lot of people there go to Minneapolis. Mayo clinic in Rochester has a nonacreddited CF center. We live in eastern ND and go to Mpls.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

abloedel

I had to mapquest Sioux Falls...153 miles...so probably a bit further than Minneapolis. Rochester is about 1/2 hour further than Minneapolis too. Thanks though!

abloedel

I had to mapquest Sioux Falls...153 miles...so probably a bit further than Minneapolis. Rochester is about 1/2 hour further than Minneapolis too. Thanks though!

abloedel

abloedel

abloedel