Spiriva

Breezy

Well i take it - it's actually a COPD med but it helps with gas-trapping.

Has anyone had issues with empty capsules? Recently, an RT mentioned to me that there have been complaints about getting empty capsules, and just tonight, I got one. I've had them before but it struck me now to ask if anyone else did.

Apparently, it's a big problem, and I'm beginning to see why. It's happened quite a lot!!!

Breezy

Has anyone had issues with empty capsules? Recently, an RT mentioned to me that there have been complaints about getting empty capsules, and just tonight, I got one. I've had them before but it struck me now to ask if anyone else did.

Apparently, it's a big problem, and I'm beginning to see why. It's happened quite a lot!!!

Breezy

Breezy

Breezy

<br />
<br />Has anyone had issues with empty capsules? Recently, an RT mentioned to me that there have been complaints about getting empty capsules, and just tonight, I got one. I've had them before but it struck me now to ask if anyone else did.
<br />
<br />Apparently, it's a big problem, and I'm beginning to see why. It's happened quite a lot!!!