Spots

mamaScarlett

The past 4 days I've had brown specks/spots in my mucus. Teeny, almost like you sprinkled black pepper in it or something. <br>The only thing that is different is I did a month of Cayston and just stopped a week prior. <br>What the heck is this stuff?<br>

mamaScarlett

The past 4 days I've had brown specks/spots in my mucus. Teeny, almost like you sprinkled black pepper in it or something. <br>The only thing that is different is I did a month of Cayston and just stopped a week prior. <br>What the heck is this stuff?<br>

mamaScarlett

hmw

I'd wonder if it was old blood. When Emily starts to improve from a bad exacerbation sometimes what she coughs up looks worse before it gets better and we almost always see brown. Brown and black 'grains of sand' is typical for her sick sputum as well.

hmw

I'd wonder if it was old blood. When Emily starts to improve from a bad exacerbation sometimes what she coughs up looks worse before it gets better and we almost always see brown. Brown and black 'grains of sand' is typical for her sick sputum as well.

hmw

JenWren

I also have had these specs, they look like fresh pepper. They also will cause me to cough , like an irritation and then up it comes. Usually only one at a time. It has only happened two or three times. Not enough to correlate it with anything. Really something to know it has happed to someone else. Thanks for sharing. I don't know about you but whenever I read that something I am experiencing is happening to one of my CF peers it takes a bit of the mystery out of it.
JenWren 51 CF CFRD

JenWren

I also have had these specs, they look like fresh pepper. They also will cause me to cough , like an irritation and then up it comes. Usually only one at a time. It has only happened two or three times. Not enough to correlate it with anything. Really something to know it has happed to someone else. Thanks for sharing. I don't know about you but whenever I read that something I am experiencing is happening to one of my CF peers it takes a bit of the mystery out of it.
JenWren 51 CF CFRD

JenWren

<br />JenWren 51 CF CFRD
<br />
<br />