Standford vs. UCSF

CountryGirl

Hey there, youll prob have better luck if you post this in the transplant section...maybe you have though, I havent looked there yet.

Anyways, I got my tx at Stanford and I absolutely LOVE them! The drs there are great and the bedside manner of the nurses and doctors is wonderful. They really listen to you and try to answer all questions you may have. They are very proactive with your healthcare and go to great lengths to keep us healthy. I definitely recommend Stanford. Although I do know a few people who got their transplants at UCSF and liked them there too.

CountryGirl

Hey there, youll prob have better luck if you post this in the transplant section...maybe you have though, I havent looked there yet.

Anyways, I got my tx at Stanford and I absolutely LOVE them! The drs there are great and the bedside manner of the nurses and doctors is wonderful. They really listen to you and try to answer all questions you may have. They are very proactive with your healthcare and go to great lengths to keep us healthy. I definitely recommend Stanford. Although I do know a few people who got their transplants at UCSF and liked them there too.

CountryGirl

CountryGirl

CountryGirl

<br />
<br />Anyways, I got my tx at Stanford and I absolutely LOVE them! The drs there are great and the bedside manner of the nurses and doctors is wonderful. They really listen to you and try to answer all questions you may have. They are very proactive with your healthcare and go to great lengths to keep us healthy. I definitely recommend Stanford. Although I do know a few people who got their transplants at UCSF and liked them there too.