Starlight

Grl22

Hi I was looking thru some photo's and it got me thinking of when i got my wish, so i thought maybe it would be fun to hear about other ppl and what they got and if they enjoyed there wish.

I got my wish when i was 16 my mum 3brothers (at the time now i have 4) and my foster brother all went to Sydney (we're from Perth) for 5 nights staying in a 5star hotel, we all got to go to wonder land, Sega world, Fox Studio's and we had money to eat out every meal all on the starlight foundation. then while my family went out visiting the shop's and markets and stuff on the 3ed day i got to have a day at Dolly (teen magazine) where i got all the inside goss and make up tips as well as a mini make over a photo shot, then to top my day off i got to meet 3members of the home and away cast and they were filming a show that air's in the uk called "back to the Bay" So i was in that to (it is like what happens in the days of a home and away star) I got heaps of free give aways and care packages while we were there we also went on a boat cruize around the harbor visited the operah house and the harbor bridge. All in all we were spoiled rotten and it was a great trip!!!

Grl22

Hi I was looking thru some photo's and it got me thinking of when i got my wish, so i thought maybe it would be fun to hear about other ppl and what they got and if they enjoyed there wish.

I got my wish when i was 16 my mum 3brothers (at the time now i have 4) and my foster brother all went to Sydney (we're from Perth) for 5 nights staying in a 5star hotel, we all got to go to wonder land, Sega world, Fox Studio's and we had money to eat out every meal all on the starlight foundation. then while my family went out visiting the shop's and markets and stuff on the 3ed day i got to have a day at Dolly (teen magazine) where i got all the inside goss and make up tips as well as a mini make over a photo shot, then to top my day off i got to meet 3members of the home and away cast and they were filming a show that air's in the uk called "back to the Bay" So i was in that to (it is like what happens in the days of a home and away star) I got heaps of free give aways and care packages while we were there we also went on a boat cruize around the harbor visited the operah house and the harbor bridge. All in all we were spoiled rotten and it was a great trip!!!

Grl22

mum2kj

My daughter went to melbourne and was given a apple laptop computer and a video ipod plus a pink laptop bag.
We were only in melbourne for the day.

mum2kj

My daughter went to melbourne and was given a apple laptop computer and a video ipod plus a pink laptop bag.

mum2kj

kateos

Hey i did the shoping spree thing which was awsome i spent the whole day shoping i took a friend along with me she thought it was awsome as well driving around all day in a limo

kateos

Hey i did the shoping spree thing which was awsome i spent the whole day shoping i took a friend along with me she thought it was awsome as well driving around all day in a limo

kateos

mum2kj

My daughter had 2 write down 3 wishes. !st was laptop n ipod, 2nd climb harbour bridge and have a shopping spree, 3 swim with dolphins at sea world on the gold coast Australia.

I will have to try n make her other wishes come true some how lol. At the time she really wanted a computer and ipod for while she is in hospital and travelling on trains.

A limo in Melbourne would have been fantastic, we did heaps of walking lol.

mum2kj

My daughter had 2 write down 3 wishes. !st was laptop n ipod, 2nd climb harbour bridge and have a shopping spree, 3 swim with dolphins at sea world on the gold coast Australia.

I will have to try n make her other wishes come true some how lol. At the time she really wanted a computer and ipod for while she is in hospital and travelling on trains.

mum2kj